- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Drain one 15 oz can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- Rinse with water and dry thoroughly with paper towels
- Toss the dried garbanzos with 1½ Tbsps of olive oil
- Roast on a sheet pan for 25-35 minutes until the beans are golden brown and crunchy (start checking at 20 minutes)
- Sprinkle with salt and whatever spices you like (try a little cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder…Spicy!)
- Let cool and serve…Simply delicious!
Don’t you just hate to open an entire bottle of wine when you only need a cup or so for a recipe? Next time you have any left over wine (as unlikely as that may be) freeze it in ice cube trays. When frozen, put the cubes in a freezer bag, and the next time you have a recipe that calls for wine, just grab as many cubes as you need and add them to your dish.